The agency also provides a translation and language consultancy service to private citizens up to a maximum of 10,000 characters, including spaces. In specific cases, ARLeF may extend this service beyond these restrictions.
Applications should be emailed to email@example.com, providing the following information:
- the name and address of a referee;
- the material to be translated or checked in Word or other modifiable format;
- any special requirements (e.g. use of variants);
- any information that may be necessary for a better understanding of the material to be translated /checked;
- the date by which the translation should be completed. We stress that requests will be carried out in order of arrival, depending on the amount and difficulty of the work reaching the service;
- the material should be returned to ARLeF after completing the page layout for a final check before it is printed/distributed, at least 4 days before the deadline date.